Monday, August 22, 2016

Calling All Crafters 2016: 33rd Edition



Welcome to the 33rd Edition of Calling All Crafters 2016! 

Calling All Crafters is a place where you can share your craftiness!
Each week, I ask my readers to link up what they have been up to! 
Recipes, Organizing, Crafts, and more!




I love checking all the links, and seeing what you are creating!


Especially since life has been so crazy I haven't been creating, it keeps me optimistic I will finally find the time to create, and blog 
about it


Judy's Handmade Creations'
Hair Bow
(I always wanted Ellie to be the "hair bow" girl and it just never happened... sigh.)

Here are the "rules":

-I want YOU to stop on by, and share what you are up to, cooking, cleaning, crafting, you name it!
If you can copy and paste the link, I want to see it!

-If your not a follower, please become one, this let's me easily find and visit your blog too!
Don't like to follow? Prefer Facebook?  Like Me! 
Want to see what I am pinning? Follow Me!
Do you google+? Follow Me!

-Tell your friends to stop on by, pin it, link up or just visit!!
Come back next week to see if your great idea has been featured!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!